วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Wanted Dead Or Alive : Rock Of Ages


Wanted Dead Or Alive
ศิลปิน : Rock Of Ages
อัลบั้ม : Rock Of Ages Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
ประเภท : Rock
Wanted Dead Or Alive : Rock Of Ages
It's all the same, only the names will change
Everyday it seems we're wasting away
Another place where the faces are so cold
I'd drive all night just to get back home
I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
And the people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day


เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น