วันจันทร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Spirit Indestructible Nelly Furtado เพลงสากล


Spirit Indestructible
ศิลปิน : Nelly Furtado
อัลบั้ม : Single Spirit Indestructible
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
Spirit Indestructible Nelly Furtado
Through my one square foot window I see outside
I have chains on my feet, but not in my mind
I'll be dancing on till I see the sun outside
Don't know how long it will be
Can't stop me
I have have a spirit indestructible
A heart that loving was made for
A body that's a miracle
I have have a spirit indestructible
A heart that was made pure
Unbreakable and that's for sure
Unshakeable, so give me more

เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น