วันศุกร์ที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

It's Nothin' ft. 2 Chainz Wiz Khalifa เพลงสากล


It's Nothin' ft. 2 Chainz
ศิลปิน : Wiz Khalifa
อัลบั้ม : Single It's Nothin'
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
It's Nothin' ft. 2 Chainz Wiz Khalifa
[Verse 1: Wiz Khalifa]
Count another grip, smoke another zip
Yet them young niggas tell it I be on my shit
Make a hundred k, spend it all today
What can I say, my DNA is Givenchy
What my swag is, retarded
What I’m driving, Ferrari
What I’m rocking, Armani, Gianni Versace, huh
Fuck around and I’ll buy one of you broke niggas
My change, insane
My chain, oh that thing


เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น