วันอังคารที่ 19 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Windows Down : Big Time Rush

Windows Down : Big Time Rush เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากล
Windows Down
ศิลปิน : Big Time Rush
อัลบั้ม : Single Windows Down
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
Windows Down : Big Time Rush 
Throw it up, woo hoo!
You're pretty baby, but you know that Wish I could bring ya, across the map I can feel it in the air that it's on tonight I don't really care if it's wrong or right Petal to the metal baby holds me tight Anything you want I can get that girl If you're with that girl
Everybody knows that I want ya If you want me baby show me Roll the windows down let your hair flow Let it all go tonight….ดูเนื้อเพลง+MVต่อที่นี้







เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่ 
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น