วันอังคารที่ 19 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Under The Sun:Cheryl Cole

Under The Sun:Cheryl Cole เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากล
Under The Sun
ศิลปิน : Cheryl Cole
อัลบั้ม : A Million Lights
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
Under The Sun:Cheryl Cole We all gonna love the day Gets stuck in the fade I can see the sun is shining bright right on through the haze I complain to say Is this really my life Now that I'm over you, and I'm sober too I can finally feel alive But I won't give you my heart, cause it don't break twice Just to let you know, let you know And if you play the part, and play it real nice Baby I'll let go, I'll let go….ดูเนื้อเพลง+MVต่อที่นี้








เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น