วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Good Time Ft. Carly Rae Jepsen : Owl City

Good Time Ft. Carly Rae Jepsen : Owl City เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากล
Good Time Ft. Carly Rae Jepsen
ศิลปิน : Owl City
อัลบั้ม : Single Good Time
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
owl-cityGood Time Ft. Carly Rae Jepsen : Owl City 
Woke up on the right side of the bed, What's up with this Prince song inside my head? Hands up if you're down to get down tonight, Cuz it's always a good time.
Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care, Hopped into a cab, take me anywhere. I'm in if you're down to get down tonight, Cuz it's always a good time.
Good morning and good night, I wake up at twilight. It's gonna be alright we don't even have to try, It's always a good time.
….ดูเนื้อเพลง+MVต่อที่นี้  







เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่ 
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น