วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Black Heart : StooShe

Black Heart : StooShe เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากล
Black Heart
ศิลปิน : StooShe
อัลบั้ม : Single Black Heart
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
Black Heart : StooShe 
I don’t like it when you break me honey Why’d you have to do that? Tell me when you make these tears keep fallin’ Do you feel like a man? Figure figure, there’s no working you out whatsoever Only one way I could sum you up all together You got a black heart Daddy I’ve fallen for a monster Somehow he’s scaring me to death Ah yes he is He’s big and he’s bad I love him like mad
….ดูเนื้อเพลง+MVต่อที่นี้  







เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่ 
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น