วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Need Your Love : The Temper Trap MV

Need Your Love : The Temper Trap MV เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากล
Need Your Love
ศิลปิน : The Temper Trap
อัลบั้ม : The Temper Trap
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
The temper trapNeed Your Love : The Temper Trap MV 
The road is pulling me into her open where And for a moment I escape and I forget The silhouettes behind the dust clouds call me friend But even fools know here they’re far a few between She has abandoned me on highways and desert plates Of lonely creatures singing for the summer rain And at the end of all your knees fall down to me Yeah it’s something in you always ask for someone real
Oh I need your love, I need your love, I need you now, I need you Oh I need your love, I need your love, I need you now, I need you 
….ดูเนื้อเพลง+MVต่อที่นี้


เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่ 
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น