วันอังคารที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pound The Alarm : Nicki Minaj MV



Pound The Alarm
ศิลปิน : Nicki Minaj
อัลบั้ม : Pink Friday : Roman Reloaded
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
Pound The Alarm : Nicki Minaj
Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more
We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor
You know we getting hotter, and hotter
Sexy and hotter, let's shut it down
Doe, what I gotta do to show these girls that I own them
Some call me nicki, and some call me roman
Exkeeza, pleeza, i'm in Ibiza
Just snap it and I be my own sneaker
Sexy, sexy that's all I do
If you need a bad b-tch
Let me call a few


เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น