วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

One More Dance : Boyz II Men MV

One More Dance : Boyz II Men MV เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากล
One More Dance
ศิลปิน : Boyz II Men
อัลบั้ม : Twenty
ประเภท : Pop/R&B/Soul
Boyz ll MenOne More Dance : Boyz II Men MV 
I was wrong beyond belief, Even the blindest man could see That the choices that I've made Would be the end of you and me So I sit here all alone I've been a mess since you've been gone Now I hate myself like no one else I know that I'm at fault Truth is there's really no excuse For what I did or didn't do So sorry, I hope that you can find it in your heart to save
[Chorus:] Save one more dance with me One last second chance for me
….ดูเนื้อเพลง+MVต่อที่นี้





เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่ 
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น