วันพุธที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Scream ft. Pepper Dizzee Rascal เพลงสากล



Scream ft. Pepper
ศิลปิน : Dizzee Rascal
อัลบั้ม : Official Song Of The London 2012 Olympic Games / Scream
ประเภท : Soundtracks

Scream ft. Pepper Dizzee Rascal
Today's the greatest day of my life
Today they're gonna know I'm a star
They better know I ain't having a bar
I'm gonna take it to the next level foot on the pedal
I'm goin for the gold medal got my hand on my heart
And I swear down I'm gonna go hard
Until I'm dearly departed
I'm so excited
I think it's bout time I had a little celebration and you're all invited

เกมส์รถแข่ง ,เกมส์แข่งรถ | เว็บไซต์รวมเกมส์
ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ เพลงสากลใหม่  | เว็บไซต์รวมเพลงสากลใหม่ 
เพลงสากลใหม่ ฟังเพลงสากลออนไลน์ ทุกวันได้ที่ >http://music.tlcthai.com/inter_music/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น